Referral Terms & Conditions
- The referring party is entitled to 10% commission of what the referred person spends with Partner Digital, for up a maximum of 2 years or a maximum of $1,500 commission, whichever comes first.
- Commission is earned only on the amounts spent with Partner Digital, not on expenditure with third parties such as media suppliers or advertising platforms.
- Referrals may be communicated in any form (phone, email or verbal), as long as both the referred person and the referring party can confirm the referral took place before the referred person first contacted Partner Digital.
- The referral is only valid if the referred person is not already a client of Partner Digital.
- Commission will not be earned if the referred organisation is owned or operated by the referring party.
- If the same referral is made by two referring parties, only the party who referred the customer first will receive the commission, unless otherwise agreed upon by both of the referring parties.
- Commission is paid to the referring party after Partner Digital has receipted full payment for services from the referred person.
- All commission is paid on a monthly cycle at the discretion of Partner Digital.