Partner Digital Pty Ltd ACN 608 896 242 (“we”, “our” or “PD”) value your personal privacy. We are aware of our obligations to safeguard your information and strive to fulfil our obligations under the Australian Privacy Act of 1988.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect basic personal data used for communication purposes such as your name, phone, mobile, address, and email. At no time will we request sensitive personal information such as your health conditions, criminal convictions, political affiliations or religious beliefs.
At times we may ask for feedback or conduct surveys relating to the quality of our service and your satisfaction of products and services purchased from us. Such surveys are often anonymous and will assist us in improving the quality of our offering.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that you provide to us. If you wish to view or change the personal information that you have provided to us, please contact our Privacy Officer here.
Use of your information
Your personal information, will be used for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you during your project
- to transmit statements, invoices and other legal documents that you may require
- to communicate special offers, surveys or promotions that you may be interested in, which you can opt out of at any time.
- If you have given express for us to disclose this information to a third party
- In cases where the law requires or authorises us to use this information
PD will not share your personal information with any third parties, other than those who may be contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
PD will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information that we collected from you is accurate, stored in a secure environment and only accessible by our authorised personnel, keeping in mind that no information transmitted over the Internet can be 100% certain to secure. PD endeavours to secure your information as best as possible. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee the security of information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is at your own risk.
If you wish to opt out of our e-mail database, please send an e-mail to us with “UNSUBSCRIBE” typed into the subject line of the e-mail.
Spam Statement last updated on 30/10/2015
Partner Digital Pty Ltd ACN 608 896 242 (“we”, “our” or “PD”) is dedicated to complying with the obligations outlined in the regulations of any ‘subject country’. For the purpose of this spam statement, the term ‘subject country’ refers to the country from which you access our website.
PD has an internal policy with clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of electronic messages. Our policy includes the following main points:
- Recipients of our emails must first have chosen to opt in to receive emails from PD.
- Recipients of our emails may at any time unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- If there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please reply to the email advising us that you wish to unsubscribe.
- we do not use email address harvesting software to generate mailing lists.
To assist us in reducing possible Spam, we request that you do the following:
- if you receive an offensive or unauthorised email appearing to originate from PD, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately
- if you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of our emails.
- If your personal details (such as email address) change, please notify us immediately